5 day Surf Camp:
This supervised five day Surf Camp is designed to teach beginning and intermediate surfing to small groups with emphasis on safety first, in a fun-filled environment.
It is geared for all ages. All instructors are CPR, 1st Aid and Water Safety Certified.
Come enjoy a week of hands-on marine biology and surfing fun!
Science-2-u has teamed up with M&M Surfing School of Seal Beach to offer 5-day camps for all kids aged 5-18 and any skill level! Our skilled instructors will give your family the best in expert marine biology lessons and safe, fun, shreddable surfing. Come hang out with your friends and our family this summer while we enjoy the fastest growing sport in the world!
Location: Seal Beach Pier
- Open 7 days a week, Mon-Fri 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM, Sat-Sun 8:00 AM – 12 noon.
- Our camp starts off with surfing followed by lunch, beach games and boogie boarding!
- Summer camps June 1-August 31
- Price includes instruction plus the use of a wet suit and surfboard.
Marine Biology Surf Camp
Surfing in the morning followed by hands-on marine biology in the afternoon. We will study
- life cycles
- complete plankton and shorebird surveys
- squid dissection
- the moon’s phases
Marine Biology Summer Camp Dates:
- June 26-30
- July 17-21
- Aug 14-18
Price includes instruction plus the use of a wet suit and surfboard.
- 5 day Surf Camp: (8:00 AM – 2:00 PM) – $287
- 5 day Marine Biology Surf Camp: (8:00 AM – 3:00 PM) – $350
- 5 day Marine Biology ONLY: (1:30 – 3:00 PM) – $100