Come enjoy a week of hands-on marine biology and surfing fun!
Science-2-u has teamed up with M&M Surfing School of Seal Beach to offer a 5-day camp for all kids aged 5-18 and any skill level! Our skilled instructors will give your family the best in expert marine biology lessons and safe, fun, shreddable surfing. Come hang out with your friends and our family this summer while we enjoy the fastest growing sport in the world!
Location: Seal Beach Pier
Marine Biology Surf Camp – July 16-20
Surfing in the morning followed by hands-on marine biology in the afternoon. We will study
- life cycles
- complete plankton and shorebird surveys
- squid dissection
- the moon’s phases
Price includes instruction plus the use of a wet suit and surfboard.
Surfing Camp – any five days
- Open 7 days a week, Mon-Fri 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM, Sat-Sun 8:00 AM – 12 noon.
- Our camp starts off with surfing followed by lunch, beach games and boogie boarding!
- Summer camps June 1-August 31
- Price includes instruction plus the use of a wet suit and surfboard.
- 5 day Surf Camp: (8:00 AM – 2:00 PM) – $287
- 5 day Marine Biology Surf Camp: (8:00 AM – 3:00 PM) – $375
This must see video shares the Seal Beach and Huntington “cool vibe”